Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Back To Life by Danielle Allen



Our 4 Star Review
10 years ago at the end of her freshman year in college a terrible accident sent Sahara to leave everyone she ever considered family. She left behind the Life she once knew. She doesn't make friends anymore or form emotional connections with anyone. She is just a shell, and thinks she doesn't deserve to be close to anyone because she ruins the lives of everyone she loves.

When Sahara meets Tyree the sparks between them are intense and no matter how hard she tries she just can't seem to force herself to stay away. As their relationship grows Sahara finds herself for the first time coming to terms with what happened all those years ago. Just when things are finally looking brighter something forces her to go back to the one place she never thought she'd go ever again.
She Returned to a place that was once her Home

Will she be able to finally put the past behind her or will everything come crashing down? Adding in a first love she thought she lost long ago and secrets that come crashing in around her, is she still the girl that ruins everyones lives? Or will they ruin her?

Throughout the story Sahara comes across as weak and wounded. I loved how she had a passion for art and does everything to seek it out, but her wishy washy attitude toward Ty and Manny drove me up the freaking wall!!!! Tyree's a man not afraid to go after something he sees that makes him happy and I loved his passion for his resturant. Manny was living in the past of shoulda, coulda, woulda's. But when they were together so did Sahara and it made her seem even more uncertain of herself.

This Book was provided by Author to Book Junky Girls for an Honest Review

Author Bio
I am a married event planner and life coach.  My awesome friends and family and my amazing husband make my life sweet.  I love to have fun and enjoy the life I’ve been blessed with.  I love shopping and football with equal fervor.  I’m an amateur movie critic (i.e. my husband and I watch and critique a lot of movies for fun). I love to read and I enjoy sharing my love of books with anyone who will listen. I love music. A good lyric with a good melody can paint a vivid picture and invoke such a range of emotions. I have a soft spot for most mediums of creative, artistic expression.
With degrees in psychology, human services, and marriage and family counseling, I have a unique perspective on life, love and the pursuit of happiness.   As an author, I combine an active imagination and life experiences to create stories that are easily relatable and intentionally intriguing.  I want to offer you a peek into someone else’s life and for you to get lost in their story, their trials, their triumphs.  My ultimate goal is to create a character or a story that stays with you long after you’ve put the book down.
So in a nutshell: I plan. I teach. I read. I write. I watch. I critique. I shop. I play. I love.
To know me is to love me.
XOXO
Danielle

www.authordanielleallen.com
Buy Your Copy Today http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E5S4DAQ
http://facebook.com/AuthorDanielleAllen FOllow Danielle for her future release information

No comments:

Post a Comment