Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

My Now & Forever By HJ Bellus

My Now & Forever by HJ Bellus
Synopsis:
Whose parents abandon them in a trashy trailer when they are five years old? Oh Yeah! Mine do!

Hey Hoochies! I'm Milly, and I am tired of taking kicks to the gut. A broken family, an asshole husband and the loss of loved ones have left me crying Uncle, and declaring a serious case of the Fuck-Its! 

I had my heart broken, stomped on and shattered before I ever started on my journey to find my little piece of happiness. With a bucket list, a '66 Ford and wild dreams, I set out on an adventure that changed my life forever. Follow me on my journey that resurrected my inner badass.

I found my soul sista from another mista, and opened my dream shop along the way. Just when I gave up on finding true love, a pirate and a princess swept me off my ever lovin' feet and filled my world with sprinkles, mac n’ cheese and the courage to live again. They forced my fragile heart to trust and love without fear. 

Truth is, nobody’s past stays hidden forever. It’s an invisible monster waiting to attack and destroy. It has the capability to ruin everything you’ve worked to set right. All it takes is one final blow to the gut to end everything.

***Sexual Content and Adult Language***

OUR RATING 5 *****

We must first begin by saying---WE LOVE MILLY!
Review May Contain Spoilers

Raw. No holds bard, intense, emotional, inspiring read.
Milly's refusal to give up on life and let it get her down made her one kick ass chick.
Abandoned by her parents at 5 years old Milly is left to sit in her own filth starving for days until her Poppy comes to her rescue. Growing up with him might not be normal compared to everyone else but for her it was the best.
When she's in college she meets Aaron the perfect all American boy. The guy that every girl wanted and they live happily ever after.
Yea freaking right!!!

All she is, is arm candy while he's screwing everyone and their dentist. She puts up with him for 6 years. Why? Because of his mother Francis. Talk about the ultimate, amazing mom and the bastard (aka Aaron) doesn't even appreciate her, but Milly sure does.
Francis and Milly's time together is spent in the best of ways loving each other until sadly Francis becomes ill and Milly Loses her best friend to cancer. What 'Francis May Crazy Pants' leaves Milly is the ultimate freedom and FU to the lying cheating bastard.
Francis gave her one word to live by... Go!
Starting her new life in a new place Milly finds the best of friends in Lacey and Willow.
Oh and we can't forget hunky hot single dad, Cree and his daughter Annie. With all these amazing new people in her life she truly lets go of her past and finds love in all the right places.

With a few bumps along the way and allot of crazy hilarious commentary this one makes for one hell of a great read.
It will make you Laugh and Cry. The Banter between Lacey and Milly ...OH MY GOSH! At times Almost made me PMP... (Pee my pants)

This book was provided by the author for an Honest Review and now you have it...
WE LOVED IT.  Thanks for sharing!

GET YOUR COPY TODAY
http://www.amazon.com/Now-Forever-Way-Series-ebook/dp/B00D5GVW3U/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1381164290&sr=1-1&keywords=my+now+and+forever

No comments:

Post a Comment