Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Eighteen Summers By Jessie M

Synopsis:
Imagine you were eighteen and you felt so different to everyone else you couldn't interact with them. 
That you had cravings for something you knew you shouldn't have. 
Cravings that were growing and becoming unbearable. 
I am that girl. 
It is Halloween, eight weeks after my birthday and tonight something begins that changes me forever. Events spiral out of control and this weekend I find out who I really am. 

Vampirisim and graphic sexual situations and language. 18+ advised. 
 
 

Review Our Rating 4 Stars

Callie just turned 18 and is having some unusual cravings, not to mention so weird stuff that's happening to her. But when 4 people come to her claiming to be vampires and they are there to take her to her real home she knows their telling the truth. Especially the gorgeous and caring Nico who also happens to be her protector. 

As she finds out everything that is expected of her Callie realizes things are not as they seem and she needs all the friends she can get to prove what's going on and stop the sinister plot that's arising.

OK so I enjoyed the story line it was interesting and drew you in. The problem for me it was majorly fast paced, I wish there would have been more details in between everything that was going on. But overall I loved Callie's fire and Nico....yummy even if he was a bit stubborn at times.


Goodreads Link
Amazon Purchase Link

No comments:

Post a Comment